Thursday, October 20, 2016

CLA: Report Card

Upon completing a mission I'd like there to be a report showing how you did. The first thing I wanted to complete was something that showed how many party members were taken out during the fight. The "first pass" of the battle report is complete.

Currently the different types of party members are represented by different colors. The report shows how many of which type and the total number of party members lost during the fight.



As a side note I also updated that cloud effect I mentioned last post. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Both the old and new versions are in the effect previewer if you'd like to check them out.

Instead of creating a separate link for each version of the game I'll just provide a link to the most current published build. For big moments like Alpha and Beta versions of the game I will provide a link for those specific versions.

Current Build - Links Below:

Android APK

Windows Executable

No comments:

Post a Comment